Jacob Tamme ranked number 1 in our tight end TE rankings.
I’m going on a limb with a couple players in these rankings. You’ll be low on them because they have been cold lately but here, in week 11, they are poised for some rebound games.
1. Jacob Tamme (Indianapolis Colts) @ New England – Tamme has great hands and has one of the greatest QB’s of all time, doesn’t get much better than this.
2. Dustin Keller (New York Jets) vs. Houston – This could be his best game of the year.
3. Jermaine Gresham (Cincinnati Bengals) vs. Buffalo – Buffalo ranks 2nd in points allowed to TE and Gresham is coming off a monster game.
4. Vernon Davis (San Francisco 49ers) vs. Tampa Bay – The Bucs are tough on TE’s
5. Jason Witten (Dallas Cowboys) vs. Detroit – Detriots lack of pass rush should allow Witten to run more routes, look for a come back game here.
6. Antonio Gates (San Diego Chargers) vs. Denver – His foot problems are a bit concerning but man its Antonio Gates!
7. Zach Miller (Oakland Raiders) @ Pittsburgh – high risk high reward with his foot injury, start him if you don’t have another top 10 option.
8. Chris Cooley (Washington Redskins) @ Tennessee – The Titains actually give up decent points to TE’s.
9. Marcedes Lewis (Jacksonville Jaguars) vs. Cleveland – Cleveland has issue against the TE and Lewis is a TD monster
10. Tony Gonzalez (Atlanta Falcons) @ St. Louis – Mr Average please stand up.
11. Ben Watson (Cleveland Browns) @ Jacksonville – he has been up and down all year but this week he faces the Jags, doesn’t get much better than that.
12. Kellen Winslow (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) @ San Francisco – feast or famine
13. Todd Heap (Baltimore Ravens) @ Carolina – The Panthers are ranked 3rd in points allowed to TE.
14. Anthony Fasano (Miami Dolphins) vs. Chicago – Thigpen threw his first TD of the season last week to Fasano
15. Visanthe Shiancoe (Minnesota Vikings) vs. Green Bay – someone has to catch the dump offs and the Vikings will be playing catchup.
16. Brandon Pettigrew (Detroit Lions) @ Dallas – Dallas defense could shine this week…
17. Aaron Hernandez (New England Patriots) vs. Indianapolis – REALLY TOUGH MATCH UP HERE Indy is ranked 30th in points allowed to TE.
18. Greg Olsen (Chicago Bears) @ Miami – Another feast of famine player but he is a stud and has potienal each week to put up good numbers.
Fuente: Fantasy Knuckleheads